Friday, October 12, 2007

It's all about choice. Linn's choice.


Hmmm.... made a choice this morning and i guess a final one that I am not going to see Don again... This choice hurts... but it's for the best... He gets reali pissed and agitated when I go out with my guy friends...

I know how he feels but everyone need friends... be it man or woman. I learn this from Dior which I find it very true... No matter wat happened between a couple, good friends who truly cares abt u will always be there for you... suppporting and encouraging you.

If this thought of mine upsets him so much... it's best we come clear and just be friends or go separate ways... in this case... my guess is he'll choose the latter cos he's the kinda man who either be his or not be at all... So sad... he's such a nice person to be with. Things goes reali well when we are together... he is so sweet and comfortable to be with... problems arise only when we are not meeting... that i m emotional and fickle-minded... (am i? i dunno wat other think... but if i do like/lurve him... i'll not seek for some other guys unless my feeling for him ended)... and him for restricting my choice of friends and not trusting me... that's when all hell break loose..

Someone once told me... watever happen in your life... good or bad... pray and ask Daddy God what is the lesson behind it... tell Him wat we have learned from it and pray that it'll never come back and we are ready from new challenges and happiness He desire us to have!!! I pray for that and I received. Everything is going to be well again!!!

Well wishes to all I know.

No comments: