Saturday, October 13, 2007

Wow...


Keke... it's good to start blogging with some laughzzz ~~~~

At times, just dunno wat to say or how to explain to people what is going on in my life... seems like nothing much happen but then seems like lots of things are happening at the same time... complicated??? Yeah... that's wat I'm thinking too... the only people I think is worth explaining to is probably the Fantastic 5 and Meihui... No one else... Gerlies are still the best! Vincent and Andrew are good good friends too. Leo cares but he can be pretty critical at times... but can only talk to them when I wanna know wat a man is thinking...

Did you see the link to Linnie's (that's me) MySpace and Friendster??? Paiseh to say... just learned how to link just now... oki oki... I m no I.T nerd k... (oppsss... not talking abt u Matthew.... lol~~~)

Well... I m more active in MySpace so if you folks have MySpace Account, add me!!! I need more friends!!! As for Friendster... haha... I joined in Dec 2006 (which i dunno why) but forgot all abt it... that's why I have only 2 friends so far... pathetic isn't it... so U people who have Friendster... U know wat to do k....

Okie... just wanna let my friends know I m alright now... I reali am. Thanks to Daddy God and my 15 hrs of sleep... Lol~~~~ Yes Yes!!! 15 hrs!!! Do nothing here but sleep!!! I reali need it... not been sleeping for more than 4 hrs for the past so many months... makes me tired and emotional and sick... [sounds familiar... deJa Vu... (-_-")]

Lol~~~ Watever it is, all unhappiness is over and forgotten! No one can restrict my freedom of choice nor will I restrict theirs. And no one can tell me wat to do unless wat I am doing is hurting someone. I may be blur and look blur blur... but I know things k... just that I din wanna say it out... so beware... gagagagagaga~~~~~

No comments: