Monday, October 15, 2007

Monday Pink


While most of my friends are having their Monday Blue... Me on the other hand is feeling pinkie~~~ Lol~~~ From my feeling to my health... all pink~~~ It;s good rite??? Cos it is... But please dun envy me friends... I'll feel my blue tomolo...


Well... had a great time yesterday... nua the whole of my Saturday but yesterday... it was a fruitful day for me... Can you believe me if I tell you I, Linn, actuali started likeing exercising???!!! I cun believe it myself... but it's the fact... at least still not under the sun... but lurve working out slowly in gym... went to Yio Chu Kang SSC with Sandie early in the morning but realise it's only for members (no wonder everytime i see not much ppl one)... so we went to my favourite Katib SSC instead. I am seriously considering getting the 6 mths membership at Yio Chu Kang next week... cos intend to go there after work every Tues, Thurs and Sat... So this week, that's tomolo, I'll be going to Eileen's hse with Sandie for gym session and Thurs, will go to Bishan SSC with Sandie either for gym or badminton...


All the fanatistic 5 gathered in Ashie's place yesterday!!! So hapi!!! Never been hapi for so long... so glad to see Eileen back... can tell she is lost and still sad... but we'll do our best to spend time with her... We keep hugging her yesterday... cos reali reali miss her...


Updates... haha... (actuali can see frm Ashie's blog on the update lah... lazy to repeat... gonna be the same anyway... whahahahaha~~~~~)


Anyways... seems like I've been recovering pretty well from all the things I've been going thru for the past 2 mths... well... guess I am... church helps alot... listening to the messages... knowing I am Daddy God's beloved... seeing all His miracles working in my life... making me stronger and tougher... making me know that I m the righteousness of God in Christ.


Dior says he'll be back on the 30th November... One of gerlie ask me how i feel... seriously... i dunno... I did tear a little last nite but I guess it just impossible for us to be together anymore... even if things between us has sorted out when he is back... once he goes back... everything will go back to the same again... It has been like this for the past 3 yrs... seriously hurting and tiring for the both of us... we just need to go separate and be friends... it'll be beta... Being friends is the only way I can think of for us. I know he'll be happier... he told me so... as long as he is hapi... I am hapi oso...


Anyways... enough of me! Hope everyone will be hapi as well!!! Huggies to all!!!~~~

No comments: