Sunday, October 07, 2007

New beginning

As you can see... I've deleted all my pass blogs... got this idea from someone whom i dunno but feel it's a good way to erase my past.

Lol~~~ Especially when i dun have a good memory and reading my past blogs kinda rekindle that feeling. Dun want that to happen. Just wanna forget abt the past and get on with my life.

This time... I reali wanna forget abt my past... everything unhapi... No more relationship...not now... till i have faith in love and till I can start believing wat man says again... But i guess that wun happen in the next few mths or a year... SO!!!! Now I just wanna be hapi, know more friends and meet people whom i've not seen for so so long...

We shall all be happy for the decisions we made and not regret okie!!!??? Smile and be of good cheer!!!

No comments: